Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue Joining Server - The Cause CM Update?
(03-29-2022, 03:44 PM)Pasha Paterson Wrote:   You may also consider reinstalling CSP or changing to a different version. Also make sure you're not on a CSP version that's been labelled as "buggy". Version 0.1.73 has been fairly stable for me for a while.

Good point. Newest version is not always the best one. I had to revert back to a previous version as well, as I had issues with saving setups. 
I find that with CSP, it's best to start with a clean slate, then slowly add one feature at a time. That way you will know which one causes you issues.
Hey guys just did the Lotus Exos race and the server became unavailable on lap 10 whilst I was running 2nd on the road. Does anyone know why this happens? Happens to me in vanilla and CM with CSP on or off?

Any thoughts? Cheers, AussieStig
(04-18-2022, 03:40 PM)Mark Puc Wrote:  Hey guys just did the Lotus Exos race and the server became unavailable on lap 10 whilst I was running 2nd on the road. Does anyone know why this happens? Happens to me in vanilla and CM with CSP on or off?
Watching the SRS stream back, it look like you were simply unlucky and lost connection to the server. What I refer to during race commentary as "experiencing transmission failure" — data transmission, that is.
⌈ zerøbandwidth autosports ⌋
https://twitch.tv/zer0bandwidth
https://youtube.com/c/zerobandwidth
(04-18-2022, 04:00 PM)Pasha Paterson Wrote:  
(04-18-2022, 03:40 PM)Mark Puc Wrote:  Hey guys just did the Lotus Exos race and the server became unavailable on lap 10 whilst I was running 2nd on the road. Does anyone know why this happens? Happens to me in vanilla and CM with CSP on or off?
Watching the SRS stream back, it look like you were simply unlucky and lost connection to the server. What I refer to during race commentary as "experiencing transmission failure" — data transmission, that is.

Ta mate it seems to happen more often these days. Never used to have this issue. I can try a newer CSP I guess. Have registered for another race in less than an hour and have CSP turned off in CM and will use the vanilla AC see if it re occurs. Cheers
So I just did another race in the Exos using the vanilla app with CSP and SRS Skins App deactivated. It seemed to hold this time with no glitches. I used CSP version 1.46 for that race and have now upgraded it to 1.60 which is listed as recommended. Will see how we go next time. Cheers AussieStig
Hi AussieStig, did you solve those disconnection issues?

I have too oftem connection issues also. When driving "server seems to be unavailable" and fliying cars. It is very frustrating. It does not happen all the races, just in some of them. May be in the practice time, in the qualy or in the race itself. It is random.

I have checked everything related with the connection (router, firewall, bandwith, data packet loss...) and cannot find where the problem could be. My internet seems to work fine, but that disconnections are driving me crazy.