Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue Joining Server - The Cause CM Update?
Hey guys, a little help please. I don't really use CM for much, mostly use the AC interface to start the game etc. Last weekend (New Years 2021-22) CM updated something which went so quickly, I didn't have a chance to catch it. After that, my time and date were switched to winter so everything in-game was frosty. I managed to fix that by adding summer time and dates back into CM. The next issue was joining a race, I can hit the join button and it brings me to the pits, but before I can hit drive or set up, it boots me out again. Is anyone experiencing this or does anyone have a fix for it? 
My attempts to fix it so far are:
Reinstalled SRS App
Disabled Custom Shaders in CM
Disabled Auto Updates in CM and reverted to older stable pack
Try to use CM more :-)
Thanks in advance for any help / advice, cheers, AussieStig
Here's the link to get in the 1st european server. Hope it works Smile
https://acstuff.ru/s/q:race/online/join?...pPort=8081
(01-07-2022, 12:15 PM)Matteo Venuti Wrote:  Here's the link to get in the 1st european server. Hope it works Smile
https://acstuff.ru/s/q:race/online/join?...pPort=8081
Thanks mate, what is the link for? Does it fix the issue I have joining an SRS race? Cheers, AussieStig
I had a similar problem once with the SRS skin app. Did you try to disable it?
Hey,
frosty ground is a custom shaders thing. To disable, go to CM -> settings -> custom shaders patch - Weather FX, there untick the "Use seasonal adjustments" box. No need to change the dates.

Custom shaders patch version might often cause issues to people, and it's different to different hardware. If you get disconnecting issues, black skies in game etc problems, try changing your C.S.P. version. Might be that just one car or track might not wanna work with certain version of CSP. Changing is real fast so easy to try different/older versions. The version can be found in CM -> settings -> custom shaders patch - About & Updates, just click on the version you want and it downloads & installs quite fast. And always restart your CM between adding tracks, cars or maybe when doing settings changes.
(01-07-2022, 06:17 PM)Ilmari Ylitalo Wrote:  Hey,
frosty ground is a custom shaders thing. To disable, go to CM -> settings -> custom shaders patch - Weather FX, there untick the "Use seasonal adjustments" box. No need to change the dates.

Custom shaders patch version might often cause issues to people, and it's different to different hardware. If you get disconnecting issues, black skies in game etc problems, try changing your C.S.P. version. Might be that just one car or track might not wanna work with certain version of CSP. Changing is real fast so easy to try different/older versions. The version can be found in CM -> settings -> custom shaders patch - About & Updates, just click on the version you want and it downloads & installs quite fast. And always restart your CM between adding tracks, cars or maybe when doing settings changes.
Thanks for all the tips mate, I will try them and see if I can solve my issues. One more question, is there a way in CM to make the side mirrors lighter? After the update, they look like they are tinted and quite dark. They are now stereoscopic which is cool, but being that dark, makes using them a bit tricky. 

Cheers, Mark
buenas,ami tampoco me deja unirme a ninguna carrera, activaron la cuenta pero le doy a registrarme, selecciono los colores del coche y no hace nada, el servidor para unirme directamente no me aparece hasta que la practica ya esta empezada y ya no me deja unirme.Ni desde el juego ni desde el CM
Still having issues with CM and custom shader patch guys. Activated it glitches in almost every race, dark sky, stuttering, loss of server connection and mouse control. Pretty unusable, When deactivated no issues at all. Tried to join a Tatuus race from CM and it gave me a car error, had to quit CSP and CM quickly then open the normal game and I could join straight away. Anyone have any ideas on how to get CM to play nice with SRS? Cheers, AussieStig
The error where it's looking for data for the wrong car is a common CM glitch related to its caching of AC server data; just restart CM and you can join.

Issues with black sky, etc. are usually caused by not updating the CSP extensions for the track. Go to Settings > Custom Shaders Patch > Tracks Configs and download the latest config for the track, or enable Install automatically in the options menu for that screen. You may also consider reinstalling CSP or changing to a different version. Also make sure you're not on a CSP version that's been labelled as "buggy". Version 0.1.73 has been fairly stable for me for a while.
⌈ zerøbandwidth autosports ⌋
https://twitch.tv/zer0bandwidth
https://youtube.com/c/zerobandwidth
(03-29-2022, 03:44 PM)Pasha Paterson Wrote:  The error where it's looking for data for the wrong car is a common CM glitch related to its caching of AC server data; just restart CM and you can join.

Issues with black sky, etc. are usually caused by not updating the CSP extensions for the track. Go to Settings > Custom Shaders Patch > Tracks Configs and download the latest config for the track, or enable Install automatically in the options menu for that screen. You may also consider reinstalling CSP or changing to a different version. Also make sure you're not on a CSP version that's been labelled as "buggy". Version 0.1.73 has been fairly stable for me for a while.

Ta mate will give those tips a go. I did uncheck those boxes you mentioned in a previous post about screen freezing when updating skins because I did have that issue as well. Haven't tried an online race yet to test if that helped though. I didn't know there were updated configs for individual circuits. The option of installing automatically is only for the configs to update right? I am using an old version of CSP as I thought that may be the issue with the server quitting during qualy or a race, has happened a couple of times to me recently. I would like to get CM to a point where I can actually use it with confidence that SRS won't crash or quit on me. 

Cheers, Mark