Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lotus 98T series
Hi everyone!   Shy
I would like to know if  TC: 1 and AB: 1 will be available or not and another question i have is: when i put the turbo to the maximum power or even with 80 % i see the notification on the dashboard as the engine suffers. So, does 70% the maximum turbo power?

Thanks a lot.
There should not be any TC or ABS in race, also you will kill the engine within 3 laps with 100 % turbo, 70 % doesnt do any damage, anything above will do damage, the more boost the more damage.
ABS:1 and TC:1 means they are set to the factory default. Since the car never had ABS or TC out of the 'factory' you will also have no ABS or TC.
Here's a thread from 2020 when a Lotus 98T championship was also ran, it might be useful to look at.
https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthre...=lotus+98t
Donny MacGarry Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@DonnyMacGarry
Thank you ! Smile
great first race guys, very few incidents with such a hard car, way better than modern f1 races Smile
Another Michal would have told the same story very differently
Another Michal always tells that story very differently Big Grin

(10-22-2021, 04:18 PM)Jaime García Herranz Wrote:  when i put the turbo to the maximum power or even with 80 % i see the notification on the dashboard as the engine suffers. So, does 70% the maximum turbo power?
Pro tipp for those few in the forums who aren't regulars: you can bind the turbo settings to your wheel and set the turbo temporarily to 80–100% on the straights.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
(10-25-2021, 10:55 AM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  Another Michal always tells that story very differently Big Grin

(10-22-2021, 04:18 PM)Jaime García Herranz Wrote:  when i put the turbo to the maximum power or even with 80 % i see the notification on the dashboard as the engine suffers. So, does 70% the maximum turbo power?
Pro tipp for those few in the forums who aren't regulars: you can bind the turbo settings to your wheel and set the turbo temporarily to 80–100% on the straights.
Hello, the truth is, I don't consider myself very good at driving, not bad either, but I had been turning it over in my head a few days because I was getting the first ten seconds per lap Smile Thanks for the tip
(05-17-2020, 07:47 PM)Michal Ringes Wrote:  anyone used my setup ? Smile and if yes did you liked it ? Smile

Post from the last 98T championshop, but I used your setup for that race and it suited me perfectly, I didn't change anything and managed to constantly lap in the upper 01:25s with soft tires and race fuel.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020