Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 1970s (Ferrari vs. Lotus) - 2021 Edition
I should have bought a lotto ticket today seeing as I seemed to be filled with luck today to avoid any contacts that race. Holy cow was that sketchy at times, I was on high alert the whole time with cars flying everywhere.

This is a really fun track in these cars, but I feel that some people need to be more responsible in knowing if they have the skill level to attempt a race. I don't want to sound like an elitist gatekeeper and say who should or should not do a race, however I would say that if you can't keep the car on track for multiple laps in a row in practice, then it is not a good idea to attempt a race that you could ruin for other people due to constantly spinning out and hitting other cars. I don't mind if your pace is slower, as long as you can drive safely and consistently around the track then I'm happy to race with you every time. What I don't like is when people don't drive to their limits and end up causing issues for other people on track with lots of crashes or not obeying things like blue flags.
Slower pace is ok, but going extremelly slowly on such a fast track causes problems
(06-26-2021, 08:50 PM)Michal Ringes Wrote:  Slower pace is ok, but going extremelly slowly on such a fast track causes problems
I agree with that, I meant within reason. So as an example instead of overly pushing hard for low 1:02s say to try and keep up with people ahead, driving in a 1:03 to 1:05 range to be safe and maintain control is okay.
Hey Jim if it is sound issue, its a design flaw and almost all headsets loose sound because of some cable breaking due to stress, my headphones on rift died not even a year after purchase, since that i just set the sound in rift settings from headphones to speakers because fixing the headphones is really problematic.
clown circuit
The layout looks nice though, what was the problem?
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
try the track with this car you will see Smile its slow and anoying corners mostly, with ugly cambers and over the crest turns, half the time you just wait to be able to go on throttle, also its quite impossible to overtake here with these cars, not enough room + not enough straights, you have to be much faster to be able to overtake
(07-05-2021, 09:12 AM)Michal Ringes Wrote:  try the track with this car you will see  Smile its slow and anoying corners mostly, with ugly cambers and over the crest turns, half the time you just wait to be able to go on throttle, also its quite impossible to overtake here with these cars, not enough room + not enough straights, you have to be much faster to be able to overtake
A description that sounds like Monaco. Is that a clown track as well then ?
Looking forward to tonight's race at Jerez. I've never raced it in AC before, but I have driven it a good bit in the last few months on AMS2 where it became a new favourite of mine. Its been really fun to practice it in the Ferrari 312T, I hope that it will translate into a good race.
Donny MacGarry Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@DonnyMacGarry
I have a cup final tomorrow evening with my football team, so I won't be able to do Saturday's race. That means I will be racing and streaming tonight's instead. Hopefully I can secure 3rd place in the championship and keep a clean sheet in the incident board, that would be a very good result methinks.
Donny MacGarry Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@DonnyMacGarry