Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qualy fights
Why do people fight on the qualy?
I think the Iracing qualify system is better. you run the qualify alone. I race with the Iracing but the races are frustrating as the overall system with SR and IR makes people to fight for position and there are lots of accidents.
Well, depends on the people driving. For example: Some are lower position than you, but they have good delta that says they will improve a lot their time, obviously they want to score that, so there is hidden reason why they got defensive about it. Also there are people that want room to do every lap as their hotlap, i'm not gonna judge them if they do right, but those people exists. On the end part, there are folks that want to actually ruin someone lap, so they don't lose their position. Those people are bad, but i don't know if you can do something about that. Like i said in beginning, depends, some are fair reasons, some are bad reasons, all in heat of the moment. I usually start late my quali so most of people are on second part of a track so i have free room to do my hot laps, it works quite good.
I gonna say it straight, i'm playing Assetto Corsa on Game pad... on directional pad. I'm masochistic, nostalgic idiot that can't forget muscle memory from many Gran Turismo 1, 2 and 4 races. I'm driving in various skins i made.
Team D-Pad as:         #66,
Team LEGENDS as:     #66,
Panzer Apt. 767 as:     #13
I have no idea and can't think of a good reason to. Also, when I'm on a fast lap but someone is faster and trying to overtake I can't give them any space. I'm on a fast lap too and it's their fault cause they didn't leave enough gap when starting the lap.
Usually all drivers on the server are within 4-5 seconds. So before I start my lap i just leave a gap of 5-6 seconds. When I'm on the outlap or when I made a mistake and can't achieve a better time, I go 70% of my pace, when cars approach (realtime app, trackmap, and mirrors are your friends) I go off line and let them pass. That's how the real racing drivers do it. Should also work in the sim...