Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ejected from race server (skin bug)
Hello, 
since yesterday, i have a problem on F3 V6 race server
i register, i select a standard skin: 
i join race server, but  i am ejected under 20 sec with a vocal message like "no skin available" 
in "open in shoowroom" i see that the custom skin "MATTERO ARUTA" (another driver on the session) selected for me 
on the drivers list, i am with the right one; #25 skin
yesterday, i could change the selected skin from "open in shoowroom" to participae to the race (the online session was blocked to "overtime" until i resolved my problem) 
tonight, nothing to do, same bug, same vocal message after beeing ejected, but impossible to solve the bug
i hope someone can help me  Smile
(04-21-2021, 10:41 PM)Morgan Alas Wrote:  Hello, 
since yesterday, i have a problem on F3 V6 race server
i register, i select a standard skin: 
i join race server, but  i am ejected under 20 sec with a vocal message like "no skin available" 
in "open in shoowroom" i see that the custom skin "MATTERO ARUTA" (another driver on the session) selected for me 
on the drivers list, i am with the right one; #25 skin
yesterday, i could change the selected skin from "open in shoowroom" to participae to the race (the online session was blocked to "overtime" until i resolved my problem) 
tonight, nothing to do, same bug, same vocal message after beeing ejected, but impossible to solve the bug
i hope someone can help me  Smile

hello dude..i 'm the Matteo hehehehe...

i had the same problem during the qualifics..infact i did not could finish it because every 30 minutes the server eject me out. But i  was able to partecipate and finish the race.
The last session (tonight 10 minutes ago ) i did not have problems. Did you participate?
Dont know what is the issue. I 'm using one skyn named as me ( the red bull one).
cheers and I apologize if I am unintentionally causing problems to you.
Hello Matteo, no problem, it's not your fault, just a bug ^^^
i couldn't participate to the race tonight , after being ejected several times, and after trying to change several skins from showroom menu, i had the message "no available slot"
my name was already in the drivers list with the right number / skin ....

just a precision; i joined a BMW M2 race just after, by clicking on the "main join button" (like iracing) and i didn"t have problem
on the F3 race sessions, i join by clicking on the "classic join link" directly on server page, because of the bug of the unknown car pop up; a MAZDA Tuned here (i don't have it)
This new road america is buggy. Lots of connection issues. I recommend disabling skin transfer app for this week F3. I've had no problems before, but in yesterday's race my game shut down in the middle of the race. Never remember this has happened to me before. And of course it happens when you're for once IN THE LEAD for 7 laps!
" I recommend disabling skin transfer app for this week F3"

done ! and it works ! thanks Smile
[quote pid='47518' dateline='1619131405']
Funny Enough, I just joined for my first race today in the DTM 90's cars. And got kicked out with a skin error.
Is there a list of skins we should be using for SRS?

[/quote]
https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=8645