Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to join server
Hi, I did register in the Bridgehampton 1 hour race with gt3 cars that started at 16:00 GMT+2. I was unable to join because of an "checksum error" Huh , which I don´t understand. I have the track which is the only mod content, and I can use it offline. So it´s going to be a 2 days ban for this? As I am posting this I am proving I didn´t show up because I had an issue.
What I heard, that 2 days ban is not turned on right now Smile i cant help you with that checksum error, but someone from SRS will know for sure and text you here soon
NEVER GIVE UP!
Checksum error means your content doesnt match the servers content.
you may have the track but it needs to be the same version, 2.0
the link 'downloads required' has all the downloads and versions you need

http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=912

That ban rules isnt active.

(08-17-2017, 02:10 PM)David Mansilla Wrote:  Hi, I did register in the Bridgehampton 1 hour race with gt3 cars that started at 16:00 GMT+2. I was unable to join because of an "checksum error" Huh , which I don´t understand. I have the track which is the only mod content, and I can use it offline. So it´s going to be a 2 days ban for this? As I am posting this I am proving I didn´t show up because I had an issue.
(08-17-2017, 04:47 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Checksum error means your content doesnt match the servers content.
you may have the track but it needs to be the same version,  2.0

(08-17-2017, 02:10 PM)David Mansilla Wrote:  Hi, I did register in the Bridgehampton 1 hour race with gt3 cars that started at 16:00 GMT+2. I was unable to join because of an "checksum error" Huh , which I don´t understand. I have the track which is the only mod content, and I can use it offline. So it´s going to be a 2 days ban for this? As I am posting this I am proving I didn´t show up because I had an issue.

I don´t understand the issue then, I downloaded the circuit from that link.  Huh

Just to be sure I looked at readme of the circuit and it says it is 2.0 so I don´t know what´s wrong.
(08-17-2017, 10:56 PM)David Mansilla Wrote:  
(08-17-2017, 04:47 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Checksum error means your content doesnt match the servers content.
you may have the track but it needs to be the same version,  2.0

I don´t understand the issue then, I downloaded the circuit from that link.  Huh

Just to be sure I looked at readme of the circuit and it says it is 2.0 so I don´t know what´s wrong.

David, intenta a borrar el circuito entero.. y volverlo a copiar, incluso setups en mis documentos... Yo a veces he creado una sala privada y me pasaba justo eso.. y eso que el contenido era "el mio"..
Mi simulador PC 6600K, GTX 1080, Oculus Rift, 3 monitores de 27", sistema de movimiento y vibración artesanal X-sim, TS-PC RACER, pedales fanatec V2, cambio thrusmaster,
At the end it worked by reinstalling the circuit.

Should I delete the post then?
No, others may read and find an answer.

(08-22-2017, 05:43 PM)David Mansilla Wrote:  At the end it worked by reinstalling the circuit.

Should I delete the post then?