Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACC GT4 Disconnecting fro the server in the last lap
In both races at Suzuka (yesterday and today) I was disconnected from the server in the last corners of the last lap, even if the race positions in the SRS page are correct.
It was like if I exceeded the max waiting time, but i was "only" 20 seconds from the first. I think it was the same for the other players behind me.
(04-03-2021, 06:06 PM)Giovanni Michelini Wrote:  In both races at Suzuka (yesterday and today) I was disconnected from the server in the last corners of the last lap, even if the race positions in the SRS page are correct.
It was like if I exceeded the max waiting time, but i was "only" 20 seconds from the first. I think it was the same for the other players behind me.

I experienced the same issue today in the GT3 race... Managed to finish the last lap, but got disconnected from the server just after. I normally like looking at my lap times and others people's times etc, but didn't get the chance to do so, unfortunately.

Edit: actually you were in the very same race, I remember your name.
Yes we also duel a little bit but I spun at the last corner Sad

In last season Suzuka GT4 races we were disconnected in the last lap (about 10-15 seconds after the leader finished the race), yesterday we were able to finish the race at least.

I don't know if it is something related to people disconnecting from the server (there is also another post here (https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthre...?tid=10926).
Wink 
(05-10-2021, 06:30 AM)Giovanni Michelini Wrote:  Yes we also duel a little bit but I spun at the last corner Sad

In last season Suzuka GT4 races we were disconnected in the last lap (about 10-15 seconds after the leader finished the race), yesterday we were able  to finish the race at least.

I don't know if it is something related to people disconnecting from the server (there is also another post here (https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthre...?tid=10926).

Oh so you were the guy I overtook in the last lap. I saw you on the side and was wondering what the hell happened there. Well, thanks, I guess ;-)

I didn't battle with anyone, you guys were way too fast for me, I was struggling quite a lot with that setup and my tyres, so I basically let everyone who got close enough pass me without fighting, otherwise I think we would have had an incident really...

I think something is not working as it should really, if you take a look at the graphs on the standings page, you can clearly see these are not matching the final positions as it should. They are probably not paying much attention to ACC anyway, there are not that many of us racing, I guess having so few races a week doesn't help either.
For what I can understand those "position" are your laptime in this lap compared to other... but after some point the statistic is just missing.
May be there is some problem with ACC server calculation of time (I read somewhere that it has problem calculating lapped players).

BTW I was that guy... wheel on the grass and spin, I have to work on my focus in 1hr races (I barely do something good in 20min races) Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
And it happened again on SPA this evening (GT World Challenge).