Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race result for my races
Hi,

I did a few races now. Enjoying srs..  but I noticed that could not find a proper race result page for my races.  Is there a site where I can view all my races and the result for them in all easy way?  I would love to know for example what my incident count was for the last race. 
Maybe I missed it.  

Thanks.

Melle
Hi Melle, results are in the menu up here: Competition - current standings, there you have all the series and right next to them are Races, Fastest laps and Standings. Standings mean order for the whole championship, fastest laps are top 10 fastest laps and in races, you will find all the race results, also, the ones you participated in are shown very well there, so you can find them easy as 1,2,3. Then in the race results you have also the incident count

Marek
NEVER GIVE UP!
I'm new in SRS and I must admit I'm impressed on the platform. Keep going!
I may be missing something or there may be a technical argument impeding you to implement it, but I also fail to find a "my races" page showing a list of the the races I have participated in, with a link race results.
I can see all the series, I can open each one and find the racesI participated in for that series. But a centralized page with just the races I participated in, all the series together, could be interesting to have.

Thanks!
(12-05-2019, 12:30 AM)Yeray Alonso Wrote:  I'm new in SRS and I must admit I'm impressed on the platform. Keep going!
I may be missing something or there may be a technical argument impeding you to implement it, but I also fail to find a "my races" page showing a list of the the races I have participated in, with a link race results.
I can see all the series, I can open each one and find the racesI participated in for that series. But a centralized page with just the races I participated in, all the series together, could be interesting to have.

Thanks!

Yeah, that's also what I thought would be interesting to check on from time to time Smile
(12-05-2019, 12:30 AM)Yeray Alonso Wrote:  I'm new in SRS and I must admit I'm impressed on the platform. Keep going!

Thanks!

Yeah, it would be nice, but I don't think we'll see it soon. I remember it being suggested even while ago, when I first joined SRS: http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=4834

So, I guess it's either hard to implement with current system or the admin is not willing to do it.