Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simracing-rookie here
Hello fellow simracers.
My name is Robert and is a taxidriver from sweden.
I'm into classic cars, vr-gaming and ofcourse simracing. Built my diy wooden-simrig last weekend and assett corsas offical vanilla onlineservers wasnt good enougth for me, due to kids driving in wrong direction and inmature drivin.

My gear is logitech g920 with gearstick, 42inch tv, powered with my old officelaptop.
Welcome to the community, Robert!
You're going to enjoy the racing here, much more disciplined than on public servers.
Welcome Robert, you've come to the right place for clean races. I'm into classic cars as well, at the moment there's a few classic series going on on assetto corsa, saturday and sunday there's Lotus 49, Monday Alfa Romeo giulia TZ, Tuesday Honda S800. There's also a ferrari 208 on wednesdays i believe. Those races are at 9 o'clock.
If you need any help let me know.
See you on track!
(03-13-2021, 02:34 AM)Brian Messina Wrote:  Welcome Robert, you've come to the right place for clean races. I'm into classic cars as well, at the moment there's a few classic series going on on assetto corsa, saturday and sunday there's Lotus 49, Monday Alfa Romeo giulia TZ, Tuesday Honda S800. There's also a ferrari 208 on wednesdays i believe. Those races are at 9 o'clock.
See you on track!

¨Cool. I use to race then I´m home alone, and not with my GF. That means, after work kl22.. I use to play kl23-02(swedishtime).
(03-31-2021, 08:30 PM)Robert Gullberg Wrote:  
(03-13-2021, 02:34 AM)Brian Messina Wrote:  Welcome Robert, you've come to the right place for clean races. I'm into classic cars as well, at the moment there's a few classic series going on on assetto corsa, saturday and sunday there's Lotus 49, Monday Alfa Romeo giulia TZ, Tuesday Honda S800. There's also a ferrari 208 on wednesdays i believe. Those races are at 9 o'clock.
See you on track!

¨Cool. I use to race then I´m home alone, and not with my GF. That means, after work kl22.. I use to play kl23-02(swedishtime).
Welcome!
Nice to see some Swedes Smile  I'm mostly go for the dailly races at 23.00 GMT+1, primary Monday and Thursday. This season means BTCC.
That time seems to be one of the most popular nearly allways full grid.

Hope to see you at track!
/Henrik