Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driving Standards
Hi all, I have only been racing here at SRS for a week, five races I think, but at the last two the driving of some cars has been appalling!
At snetterton tonight I sat qualifying out to avoid the first lap mishaps but was wrecked at the final turn by some idiot who braked way to late and ploughed straight into the side of me, leaving my car beached my only option was to reset back to pits and take a time penalty.
Later on in the race I came across Ian Wigan, a name I have noticed in this forum already. He was all over the track weaving about, locking his brakes up at every turn. As I overtook him he turned into me for no reason taking me off again, he just carried on regardless without stopping, which I thought was common curtsey in sim racing if you cause the accident.
I am hoping that these last two races are not typical of most races here and if your in a race with Ian give him a very wide berth!!
hello,

you have a protest form
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=721
There we go.. still more people blaming Ian, but then he shouts at us in the other topic... Smile
NEVER GIVE UP!
(08-14-2017, 06:20 AM)Marek Vons Wrote:  There we go..  still more people blaming Ian, but then he shouts at us in the other topic... Smile

listen marek before you critisise me again take a look how you ruinend joes lap.  By Taking his race line there are rules and regulations about that you were in the wrong marek not joe and evidence is there for all to see. you seem obsessed by blaming me for everything i abide by all rules blue flag yellow flag not racing in practice like yourself and not racing in qaulify unlike you niether do i drive agressive. If im involved in a incident thats my fault i always appologise im not of the generation that hasnt heard of the word and what it means. If you feel your so perfect and never make a mistake then the next time were in same rrace then you might just get proved wrong. As for mr micheal aspinall if its the incident im thing of i did not do as you say also i did appologise but if your seo agrieved by it send your video to admin. i to in that race was rammend and hit were i slowed do for a big colision but you may of been in that colison and decided to not check track was clear before rejoining. another rule there. your just the same as markek in the respect pitty you nothing moan about proper get a life Big Grin  oh and same goes for you beware if you cock up im gona prove your not that good like i said to marek namme your track name your car i would easily beat you hands down big man.
[i]Best wishes see you on track Ian.[/i]
First, Joe ruined his lap by himself, because he spun.

Second: "namme your track name your car i would easily beat you hands down big man" - you are still talking like a 12 years old kid, so.. i got nothing to say, grow up, no one is asking someone to prove something here like a "big" man
NEVER GIVE UP!
What a dipstick!!
You did run into me causing me to go off without stopping, I got no apology. I am new to SRS and did not want to start a complaint against a driver after one weeks racing, don't worry I wont hesitate to in future if I'm taken out again by your reckless driving. As for rejoining track without looking in your incident I was not involved in it, if you care to check your replays you may find out who was involved and might even learn from your own mistakes, but I doubt if your capable of learning anything!
Also the language you used in the qualifying session against some other drivers was unacceptable, we are here to race and have a good time, not listen to your foul mouth!
(08-16-2017, 04:50 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  First, Joe ruined his lap by himself, because he spun.

Second: "namme your track name your car i would easily beat you hands down big man" - you are still talking like a 12 years old kid, so.. i got nothing to say, grow up, no one is asking someone to prove something here like a "big" man
Marek how woulfd you like it if somone was always taking the pee out of you? we all are different standards make allowances ok. if i cause a incident i always sy sorry. also id somone causes me to crash or isnt good at sim racing i make allowances. you may of been sim racing for year others maybe a month make allowances for others this site is for novices and pros alike if you dont like that fact go elsewhere because no matter what you want or think im going no where and any more of this will go to admin you have been warnend rhat even means a reply

(08-16-2017, 05:21 PM)Michael Aspinall Wrote:  What a dipstick!!
You did run into me causing me to go off without stopping, I got no apology. I am new to SRS and did not want to start a complaint against a driver after one weeks racing, don't worry I wont hesitate to in future if I'm taken out again by your reckless driving. As for rejoining track without looking in your incident I was not involved in it, if you care to check your replays you may find out who was involved and might even learn from your own mistakes, but I doubt if your capable of learning anything!
Also the language you used in the qualifying session against some other drivers was unacceptable, we are here to race and have a good time, not listen to your foul mouth!
well practice what you preach ok we are here to race and have a good time, !!!!

how woulfd you like it if somone was always taking the pee out of you? we all are different standards make allowances ok. if i cause a incident i always sy sorry. also id somone causes me to crash or isnt good at sim racing i make allowances. you may of been sim racing for year others maybe a month make allowances for others this site is for novices and pros alike if you dont like that fact go elsewhere because no matter what you want or think im going no where and any more of this will go to admin you have been warnend rhat even means a reply   and dont call me a dip stick either you want be civil. as for appology you got one personally i am not interested in what a bigot like you thinks and any more of your comments then i will report you that even means a reply

well practice what you preach ok we are here to race and have a good time, !!!!
I said grow up, dont threaten me here like a little kid with going to admin and things like that, you are just childish and nothing else. And i dont know why you keep talking some trash that i am always taking the pee out of you, you keep saying it over and over while im not saying anything else, so you should thing about yourself a little bit before you say something more again.

What do you think when you threaten someone that you will report him when he replies?? FOR WHAT?? Calm down dude, you probably confused the websites here, so stop being childish and threatening people with these silly things, we talked about it, everyone said his opinion, keep racing and be polite as here, so on the server, without any of these talks which sound like 12 year old boy talking
NEVER GIVE UP!
(08-16-2017, 08:45 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  I said grow up, dont threaten me here like a little kid with going to admin and things like that, you are just childish and nothing else. And i dont know why you keep talking some trash that i am always taking the pee out of you, you keep saying it over and over while im not saying anything else, so you should thing about yourself a little bit before you say something more again.

What do you think when you threaten someone that you will report him when he replies?? FOR WHAT?? Calm down dude, you probably confused the websites here, so stop being childish and threatening people with these silly things, we talked about it, everyone said his opinion, keep racing and be polite as here, so on the server, without any of these talks which sound like 12 year old boy talking
listen im not threatening you ok. you need to stop moaning and calling everyone else if i complained about others driving then fair enough, but i dont be little people which you derive pleasure from. to be honest with you. for your information you need to look at your own driving and stop trolling me forskin poller to the elephants
where exactly i am moaning and calling everyone else..? i think you are the only one moaning here all the time that we made some injustice to you or something. Lets close it here already
NEVER GIVE UP!