Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McLaren 650S race, kicked right after joining
(03-04-2021, 08:54 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  If there were multiple processes from SRS then something is not right on your install
Try performing a steam integrity check on assetto corsa
Ok, did that. Came out clean.
I know a few had the same issue.
For me I uninstalled Custom shaders patch and it worked fine.
Team mate just re-started there pc.

It is a weird one. I'd don't a fresh install a few months ago and this was the first time racing back at this track. Downloaded 20 minutes before the race.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(03-05-2021, 01:24 AM)Michael Martin Wrote:  I know a few had the same issue.
For me I uninstalled Custom shaders patch and it worked fine.
Team mate just re-started there pc.

It is a weird one. I'd don't a fresh install a few months ago and this was the first time racing back at this track. Downloaded 20 minutes before the race.
Hmm... I do have Custom Shaders Patch installed, latest version. I find it weird that it could cause this issue though. Can it be tested ?
When it happens, check Steam. If Assetto Corsa is still running there, but not on your PC. Close all Steam processes and restart Steam. Might not be what is happening to you, but it's worth checking to make sure. It's happened alot , lately to me
(03-05-2021, 08:48 PM)Jay Gabriel Wrote:  When it happens, check Steam. If Assetto Corsa is still running there, but not on your PC. Close all Steam processes and restart Steam. Might not be what is happening to you, but it's worth checking to make sure. It's happened alot , lately to me
I did do that when I restarted the game. Didnt restart steam but the game didnt show it was running and there were no processes related to assetto corsa running.
Thanks for the tip though.