Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McLaren 650S race, kicked right after joining
Hi,

I'm very disapointed with SRS at the moment. Practiced quite a bit for this championship and everything was going well. 
Just now I tried to join the Mosport race but whenever I got into the server I was kicked and a voice said "skins check: nothing new, carry on".
What a way to lose a championship...
What hapened ?
If you got kicked, it could either be related to your connection or with checksum failed, which means that your content is not up to date.
The skin app doesn't kick you.
Mosport was updated in october 2020, sometimes messed up installations require steam integrity check.

Your install is your responsability
(03-04-2021, 08:22 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  If you got kicked, it could either be related to your connection or with checksum failed, which means that your content is not up to date.
The skin app doesn't kick you.
Mosport was updated in october 2020, sometimes messed up installations require steam integrity check.

Your install is your responsability
The install is definetly not the case. I downloaded Mosport on Monday as per the link that is in the content thread. I don't have the skins app installed. Only the required one.
wrong, you have both installed and activated (otherwise you wouldn't hear "skins check: nothing new, carry on") and neither kick you out of a server
(03-04-2021, 08:30 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  wrong, you have both installed and activated (otherwise you wouldn't hear "skins check: nothing new, carry on") and neither kick you out of a server
weird, I think I only downloaded one of them when this season started. What could be the issue then ? The track was the correct one, and I've been racing fine...
both apps come on the zip file but they still need to be activated on the options.

Checksum failed message showed?
(03-04-2021, 08:35 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  both apps come on the zip file but they still need to be activated on the options.

Checksum failed message showed?
No, no checksum failed message that I could notice.
how many times did you try to enter?
(03-04-2021, 08:40 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  how many times did you try to enter?
tried 2 times, then exited the game. Opened task manager, killed any leftover processes for AC and SRS (there were a few SRS skins app processes still running).
Opened the game tried twice more without success.
Tried restarting the PC but didnt make it in time to join.
If there were multiple processes from SRS then something is not right on your install
Try performing a steam integrity check on assetto corsa