Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SRS Team Championship powered by 4Fun Sim Racing
(02-06-2021, 12:39 PM)Florian Wolfsgruber Wrote:  That's a really great idea.

But unfortunatly, I won't be able to race this series (still waiting for my equipment to be repaired), so I hope that you'll do it again the series after that.

Hi Florian, it will be possible to subscribe until the Friday of the second racing week, I hope you'll have your gear timely repaired! Smile
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
(02-04-2021, 07:46 PM)Dario Bucalo Wrote:  Hi guys!
For the upcoming SRS season, the 4Fun Sim Racing Team will organize an unofficial Team Championship to add a bit of fun to everyday racing, and everyone is invited to partecipate.
If you already are in a team, everything you have to do is subscribe; if not, pick up at least a friend and create one.
How does that work?
The Team Championship will based on one of the upcoming daily series, to be determined later.
2 racers are enough to create a team, although 3 is recommended. However, there is no limit for the number of racers per team.
The rating point system will be based on the weekly average score of the races, for a minimum of 2 races per driver. The individual average scores will be totaled and divided by the number of racers in order to have a Team Score, that will determine the rankings.
Also, there will be bonuses for fastest laps in qualify and in race, and a points integration system in case of missing drivers/races in a team for a specific week.
The interesting stuff is that once registered a team doesn’t have to do anything but race and check the results. All the calculations and rankings will be handled by us and published every week on our site.
If you like the idea, take a look to the Introduction and Regulations by clicking on the banner below:

[Image: tc-1.jpg]

Do not hesitate to contact us via the Contact Us section of the site or via PM (Dario Bucalo, Gianluca Roncaglia, Omer Kinay, Matteo Venuti) for any further information; we hope you’ll join and HAVE FUN!
This sounds cool. Planning to join. Keen to see which series you pick up - hopefully open wheel Smile
thanks for the initiative. Its things like this that make the community more interesting.
Have you chosen which dailys your going run so we can cherry pick our fastest drivers for the team Smile
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
ANNOUNCEMENT
The daily series was chosen: CUPRA TCR!
Warm up your engines, spread the word and get together with your favorite simracers because the SRS Championship for Teams begins in just over 24 hours, click on the banner below to read the official announcement and don't forget to subscribe!

[Image: CUPRATIME.jpg]
www.4funsimracing.com
Anyone looking for a simracer to form a team to participate can comment by pointing this out, I will add a list in the first post so as to make it easier to find a partner.
www.4funsimracing.com
Nice idea!!... and also now we can create a new settion with teammates collide videos  Confused Big Grin
(02-08-2021, 10:01 AM)Eduardo Odriozola Wrote:  Nice idea!!... and also now we can create a new settion with teammates collide videos  Confused Big Grin

Dario and me have already some from the past series Smile
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
(02-08-2021, 10:01 AM)Eduardo Odriozola Wrote:  Nice idea!!... and also now we can create a new settion with teammates collide videos  Confused Big Grin
I'll be a regular Smile
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Gianluca and I have several Big Grin 
[Image: 1lHwmyj.jpg]
www.4funsimracing.com
i am free to teams , so if interest , write me