Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SRS Team Championship powered by 4Fun Sim Racing
Hi guys!
For the upcoming SRS season, the 4Fun Sim Racing Team will organize an unofficial Team Championship to add a bit of fun to everyday racing, and everyone is invited to partecipate.
If you already are in a team, everything you have to do is subscribe; if not, pick up at least a friend and create one.
How does that work?
The Team Championship will based on one of the upcoming daily series, to be determined later.
2 racers are enough to create a team, although 3 is recommended. However, there is no limit for the number of racers per team.
The rating point system will be based on the weekly average score of the races, for a minimum of 2 races per driver. The individual average scores will be totaled and divided by the number of racers in order to have a Team Score, that will determine the rankings.
Also, there will be bonuses for fastest laps in qualify and in race, and a points integration system in case of missing drivers/races in a team for a specific week.
The interesting stuff is that once registered a team doesn’t have to do anything but race and check the results. All the calculations and rankings will be handled by us and published every week on our site.
If you like the idea, take a look to the Introduction and Regulations by clicking on the banner below:

[Image: tc-1.jpg]

Do not hesitate to contact us via the Contact Us section of the site or via PM (Dario Bucalo, Gianluca Roncaglia, Omer Kinay, Matteo Venuti) for any further information; we hope you’ll join and HAVE FUN!
www.4funsimracing.com
Guys,

that's awesome! Thank you very much for that outstanding idea! I can't imagine how much work you've put there.
As soon as the new daily series will be announced, the Thunder Crew will register. This is sure!

I hope for a lot of participation, too! SRS is excellent, but you are about to put it onto another level. Thanks for you effort, guys!

Regards and see you on track!
Regards,
Alex
great idea
(02-04-2021, 08:13 PM)Alex Geier Wrote:  Guys,

that's awesome! Thank you very much for that outstanding idea! I can't imagine how much work you've put there.
As soon as the new daily series will be announced, the Thunder Crew will register. This is sure!

I hope for a lot of participation, too! SRS is excellent, but you are about to put it onto another level. Thanks for you effort, guys!

Regards and see you on track!
Thanks Alex for your very kind words!

Maybe not putting it onto another level but hopefully spice up a little the everyday racing.

We thought about this with the idea to keep it simple: apart from being in/create a team (with a friend, or with a nice guy we have a chat after a race), there's nothing else to do. We hope this will encourage people to join and have fun.
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
Wow, wonderful idea guys!
Hi guys
congratulations for the idea and the project of the team championship that you and the other guys of the 4FUN team have conceived and created. Really good, for the idea and the important work that I imagine is behind it and that can be summed up in a word put, one can say, to sign the project: Passion!
Passion for racing, passion for cars, and passion for the SRS community and its drivers.
Well done!
(02-04-2021, 09:01 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  great idea

Thanks Michal! We hope you'll join it!
only problem that racers from Czech are rare now, only Michal Ringes driving some weekly series and for daily ones i am alone
(02-06-2021, 09:21 AM)Michal Janak Wrote:  only problem that racers from Czech are rare now, only Michal Ringes driving some weekly series and for daily ones i am alone
Of course there are no nationality constraints so after making an arrangement with a friend or an acquaintance there's nothing else to do. You may even not talk each other anymore Big Grin The classification is automatized, so racing 2 times a week would be enough.
That's a really great idea.

But unfortunatly, I won't be able to race this series (still waiting for my equipment to be repaired), so I hope that you'll do it again the series after that.