Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Coaching Session
Hey guys. I'll host a free coaching session at wednesday with the Tatuus FA01 series, in our last track: Barcelona. 

I'll be there to help any driver, at any level for 2 hours. 

Our session starts 20:00pm GMT. 
DISCORD LINK
Wow! That's wonderful, Marcos! Too bad I have a d&d session that night, if not I would have been there for sure.
Thanks for your efforts!
(02-01-2021, 07:12 PM)Marcos Riffel Wrote:  Hey guys. I'll host a free coaching session at wednesday with the Tatuus FA01 series, in our last track: Barcelona. 

I'll be there to help any driver, at any level for 2 hours. 

Our session starts 20:00pm GMT. 
DISCORD LINK
That's amazing man
Its 130 am my time, but I will try to be there for sure
That's really cool. Do you already have a good setup for this track to try? I always mess up turn 7.
Wow! Unfortunately I cannot join you tonight... Are you going to register the session and post the video?
Hi Marcos, the discord link is not working.
(02-03-2021, 08:00 PM)Maurice Klerken Wrote:  Hi Marcos, the discord link is not working.
Hey guys, something happened with discord link, i think was a temporary link. I'll do another free session on friday, at 21:00 GMT. 

I'll update discord link every day! About the setup, is on my website!
Hola si hablo español puedo participar o si o si necesito tener conocimientos de inglés?
(02-05-2021, 02:56 PM)Jose M Castro Wrote:  Hola si hablo español puedo participar o si o si necesito tener conocimientos de inglés?
Will be on english today! 

We're starting on 15 minutes.

If discord link is broken, here is a new one: https://discord.gg/fTx4HwtB