Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driving Academy Tatuus Setup Red Bull Ring
Hi guys. I'm Marcos Riffel from Driving Academy, which is doing a Tatuus series at SRS. I'll upload hotlap tutorial + setup to you. Here is the combo to this week at Red Bull Ring.
DOWNLOAD SETUP
Thanks a lot for this!
Thanks Marcos. Very nice tutorial.

***EDIT***
I've tried the setup for a couple of laps. I guess I need more practise, but it's hard to drive. Why are the tyre pressures so high? I used to drive with 15 PSI at the front and 14 PSI at the back. With the pro tyres app, it looks like the pressure is way too high. And very little grip.
(01-07-2021, 09:39 AM)Maurice Klerken Wrote:  Thanks Marcos. Very nice tutorial.

***EDIT***
I've tried the setup for a couple of laps. I guess I need more practise, but it's hard to drive. Why are the tyre pressures so high? I used to drive with 15 PSI at the front  and 14 PSI at the back. With the pro tyres app, it looks like the pressure is way too high. And very little grip.
Hey mate. The default pressures are 17, i just increased front right to 20, because i was trying to heat that tyre. A lower pressure may be good too, I didn't tested but this one is working very fine.

You mean is hard on braking? Because if that's the reason, you can lower the brake pressure, to 97% or less.
When testing this setup, I immediately bumped the brake balance to the front a bit. 50% for my skills made the rear way too slippy, 52-53% front should make it very stable.
(01-07-2021, 06:47 PM)Marcos Riffel Wrote:  
(01-07-2021, 09:39 AM)Maurice Klerken Wrote:  Thanks Marcos. Very nice tutorial.

***EDIT***
I've tried the setup for a couple of laps. I guess I need more practise, but it's hard to drive. Why are the tyre pressures so high? I used to drive with 15 PSI at the front  and 14 PSI at the back. With the pro tyres app, it looks like the pressure is way too high. And very little grip.
Hey mate. The default pressures are 17, i just increased front right to 20, because i was trying to heat that tyre. A lower pressure may be good too, I didn't tested but this one is working very fine.

You mean is hard on braking? Because if that's the reason, you can lower the brake pressure, to 97% or less.

What I mean by hard, it's easy to lose the car. I think the suspension is too stiff for me, and therefore hard to drive consistently. One slight mistake and off you go Smile I guess it's my skill level Smile But I took some things into my own setup, and got 1.30.7, so that's ok.
(01-08-2021, 07:45 PM)Maurice Klerken Wrote:  
(01-07-2021, 06:47 PM)Marcos Riffel Wrote:  

***EDIT***

What I mean by hard, it's easy to lose the car. I think the suspension is too stiff for me, and therefore hard to drive consistently. One slight mistake and off you go Smile I guess it's my skill level Smile But I took some things into my own setup, and got 1.30.7, so that's ok.

Thanks for that feedback mate, next week i'll release 2 different setups. This week i tried make the faster possible, so may be hard to hold the car and tyres get heat. To next week there i'll be an easier option.