Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win Not Showing on Record
Am new here so may be missing something but I got a win over the weekend (MX-5 Cup @ 1700 hrs) and it hasn't registered on my record as a win. Left it a few days to update as per some other posts on here and checked the regs and I believe the race met the necessary criteria, i.e. had 6 participants or more so not sure why it wouldn't show up. 
It was a server 2 race so don't know whether that changes things? Please could someone confirm if this is a SW bug or PICNIC bug? 
Thanks,
Nick
(12-16-2020, 12:59 PM)Nicholas Hall Wrote:  Am new here so may be missing something but I got a win over the weekend (MX-5 Cup @ 1700 hrs) and it hasn't registered on my record as a win. Left it a few days to update as per some other posts on here and checked the regs and I believe the race met the necessary criteria, i.e. had 6 participants or more so not sure why it wouldn't show up. 
It was a server 2 race so don't know whether that changes things? Please could someone confirm if this is a SW bug or PICNIC bug? 
Thanks,
Nick
Its because it was a server 2 race, wins on the record only count for server 1 races as far as I'm aware.
I wondered whether that might be the case, thanks!