Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lancia Fulvia
Sad 
Dear Admin.
PLEASE!! do not count the Incident Avg. from this Race!
it was absolutely terrible
Well that was very disappointing Sad
Congrats Glen on the championship, Feel gutted for Alex to see you off at the hairpin.

I won't post anymore about the race. Just i hope SRS are ready for alot of protests. I'll think there'll be a few
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
better not race here Sad in Q OK but grid was totaly bad, T1 undriveable with so many cars on sides, then spins in front some unavoidable some when try brake on other placxes than usualy , ended in uncontrolable spin Sad , bad combo car, track (bumpy a rocks) grid
Thank you all for this championship. That was my 9th race here and my first championship.

You'll find me in the future driving the Weekly events with the lowest downforce. Like this one.

Jason, hope to see you in another events.
(04-30-2018, 07:49 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  better not race here Sad   in Q OK but grid was totaly bad, T1 undriveable with so many cars on sides, then spins in front some unavoidable some when try brake on other placxes than usualy , ended in uncontrolable spin Sad   ,   bad combo car, track (bumpy a rocks)  grid

Shy Congrats Glen Shy

@Michal, I totally agree with you.
that was not a race, it was a bumper car.
I am very disappointed. @ Alex pity that it did not work for you.
But I do not think anyone has to protest at this race. At most against the race itself.
SAorry for T1 but the front 3 nearly stopped unpredictably on exit of corne from rear it was not visible Sad
I actually had some nice clean racing. Side by side down the hill with no contact.

Protests deffinantly need to be made. I expected more from 700+ drivers. Especially regarding blue flags.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Alex Leif, i just saw the replay. I thought you crashed on your own. Feel sorry for you. Maybe next time
Looks like I made the right decision to not register for this one. I would've been last anyway and it seems I dodged racking up incident points Smile