Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FFB problem in SRS race (only)?
OK.. wanted to be sure of this before I put this up.

But it seems I am having a very bad problem with FFB during a Race inside SRS.
This is what is going on. If I go into practice getting ready for next weeks race lets say..I am getting a level.. consistent FFB ,,I have all assist off and can do the whole race time of 20 mins with out any problem what so ever. FFB is all good..But the problem seems to only happen inside SRS race. OK so after this weeks F12007 race I can say its something that it feels like the texture of the road turns to rocks and my wheel starts to vibrate going in a straight line.. and when I say vibrate. I mean this is not the right FFB. so lets say at the race start inside that first lap all is good bit as soon as I cross the line for the second lap the entire race the wheel is shaking.. not so much as a FFB gain that is to high..rather each and every bit of the road has rocks on it..not big big ones..more like small one but on every part of the track..

I was thinking it was something to do with the Steer Assist because when I put that to 0 the wheel would react in the same way as the rocks on the road..but while in the pits,,and the car not even moving..if i set it to 0..i will have to hit my emergency button on my wheel..that's how bad the wheel reacts without even moving the car. was going to change the FFB ini but wanted to really make sure before i did..now i think it is something inside the tyres folder like flat spots or something..but there is not even enough time to create a flat spot..

could it be Sol..? should I turn it off in a race ? i tried to find anyone else with this problem making a post..but couldn't

anyone?

thanks really would love to fix this problem,

I will be busy tonight so won't have time to check this,,if anyone reply's..but I will check back by Sunday..for sure,,not playing anybody off or anything... Cool

Messages In This Thread
FFB problem in SRS race (only)? - by Troy Beachem - 10-18-2019, 07:27 PM