Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you deal with (or prevent) being involved in other peoples' accidents?
(08-12-2019, 03:49 AM)Pawel Kusmierek Wrote:  Because he turned back onto the track while there was overlap (and he did not have to, we still had a lot of hard shoulder in front of us to sort it out), I reported him but it was deemed a racing incident. I still have the video, but I won't post it here because it shows his name and would violate the "do not discuss specific incidents" rule. (if you want to see it for any reason, feel free to PM me)

Nice of you to offer, but it's alright, you don't have to bother with uploading videos and such, I think I understand what went down  Wink

(08-12-2019, 10:41 AM)Jack Thompson Wrote:  I'm going to continue competing the 1h races so hopefully I will get the chance to battle you in the Ginettas Nick, and we can see who has the pace! Wink

I will definitely be doing the Ginetta Supercup this season, see you on track then! (probably gonna be doing the weekend 911 GTA races too)

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you deal with (or prevent) being involved in other peoples' accidents? - by Nick Catsoudas - 08-12-2019, 11:34 AM