Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRP GT3 Cup on Nürburgring-Nordschleife, another server
Sad 
Hi, I´m sorry to tell you, but your race SRP GT3 Cup on Nürburgring-Nordschleife circuit, which took place yesterday, let me down.
I was looking for it for whole week and was registered since friday. As I´m from Czech republic, we have GMT 1 time zone
and the race started at 22:30. After signing in into the race I found out, that there were only 4 racers from which two disconnected, 
because we were moved to another server. Nordschleife cannot be raced in just two men - full 18 players raced in the main race. 
I want to ask, If you could split players on two servers 1:1 (for example 11 and 11 racers), or prefer those, who signed into the race as first. 
Couldn´t the race in Nordschleife with Porsche 911 GT3 Cup be repeated soon? It´s my most favourite track and car, so I was fristrated 
that I couldn´t participate. I´d also like to ask you, whether races could be moved to earlier, because it´s already too late in central Europe.
Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
SRP GT3 Cup on Nürburgring-Nordschleife, another server - by John Beczi - 02-13-2017, 07:56 AM