Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRP GT3 Cup on Nürburgring-Nordschleife, another server
Sad 
Hi, I´m sorry to tell you, but your race SRP GT3 Cup on Nürburgring-Nordschleife circuit, which took place yesterday, let me down.
I was looking for it for whole week and was registered since friday. As I´m from Czech republic, we have GMT 1 time zone
and the race started at 22:30. After signing in into the race I found out, that there were only 4 racers from which two disconnected, 
because we were moved to another server. Nordschleife cannot be raced in just two men - full 18 players raced in the main race. 
I want to ask, If you could split players on two servers 1:1 (for example 11 and 11 racers), or prefer those, who signed into the race as first. 
Couldn´t the race in Nordschleife with Porsche 911 GT3 Cup be repeated soon? It´s my most favourite track and car, so I was fristrated 
that I couldn´t participate. I´d also like to ask you, whether races could be moved to earlier, because it´s already too late in central Europe.
Thank you.
I'm from the same time zone so I'm interested in same earlier races too and I think we are not the only ones. It would be nice if this special races have more servers like two or more hours from each other so people from various time zones can race too.
Also the idea of splitting people 50:50 is good idea. Why put 23 people to server A and 5 to server B when both servers could have 14 people.
Thrustmaster T300 RS (599XX, F1), Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals (Inverted), Thrustmaster TH8A, BenQ EW2750ZL (@75 Hz), Superlux HMC631
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200
Server spliting has been explained before

Quote:A race is official on AC series, if 6 drivers or more register, but second, third or fourth splits will always count as official, the idea is to have always at least one full grid.

Lets imagine, say 25 register and there is 24 slots, 1 driver goes to the 2nd split. 1st position on 2nd split scores the same as 10th on 1st split. you are alone on the server but only need to complete 3 laps to score. Since split positioning is based on championship performance and rating, the probability of going to the 1st split on the next race of the championship is high because you scored as if you were mid table on 1st split, and if you are alone you shouldnt have incidents.
Please tell me, why you have suggest box but when people ask and suggest something you literally answer like "shut up, play or leave". I have no idea why you run this service when you don't want listen to anyone.
Thrustmaster T300 RS (599XX, F1), Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals (Inverted), Thrustmaster TH8A, BenQ EW2750ZL (@75 Hz), Superlux HMC631
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200
(02-13-2017, 09:18 PM)Roman Kudla Wrote:  Please tell me, why you have suggest box but when people ask and suggest something you literally answer like "shut up, play or leave". I have no idea why you run this service when you don't want listen to anyone.
I don´t get your offensive tone, he explained why it is like it is. If you don´t like it, it´s your problem.
As you say, this forum are for suggestions, not for "make what I say you dumb***t".
Many suggestion where included in this service.
SRS are used by people from many countrys from different time zones, its impossible to make everybody happy.

Remember, this is a free service (so yeah, if you don´t like it, don´t use it).
If you want more servers, pay them and donate them to SRS.
Yeah just another excuses.
You know what, just lock suggestions box, it's obviously useless. More people asking for one thing... nah just start all races at middle of the night at Sunday... If money are the problem then do collection or donation like RSR did to pay for servers but don't make the same excuses over and over again. There are definitely people who can help with it but there's no interest by SRS.
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200