Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Reviewers for first corners
Video 
Hello fellow simracers,
so since last week I have been racing in SRS and I have to say I have really enjoyed it, but I'm concerned about the behaviour of the racers in the first corners of the race, which honestly, I find atrocious. Out of the last five races, in server 1, I have found myself dead last in three of them:
Not saying I'm the perfect driver who never makes mistakes, I do, but I think a driver has to be extra cautious on first lap, after first lap I see the incidents more as incidents and least as "what the f are you doing?". And it is not like in the another 2 races, when I didnt find myself last, were clean, it just happened that I was lucky to not get bowled. 

With this in mind I think that SRS should trust some people in every race (maybe the one with most rating?) to have the responsability of seeing the replay of the first corners after the race, and making a quick list of people not respecting the start. This would be made in like 3 minutes and I think it would make people to take it in a more relaxed way when they start to see the penalties coming.
Best regards.

Messages In This Thread
Reviewers for first corners - by Jorge Carrion - 12-15-2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Reviewers for first corners - by Martin Smith - 12-15-2018, 09:49 PM
RE: Reviewers for first corners - by Martin Smith - 12-15-2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Reviewers for first corners - by Marek Vons - 12-15-2018, 10:46 PM
RE: Reviewers for first corners - by Will Dawson - 12-16-2018, 03:43 AM
RE: Reviewers for first corners - by Martin Smith - 12-16-2018, 05:05 PM