Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RRE opens server list
(08-25-2018, 01:20 PM)Michal Kozusznik Wrote:  I registered to my first race (CR1 at Imola, today at 15:00 CET) and when JOIN button appeared, I pressed it.
SteamVR loaded, then the game, but I landed in multiplayer section with list of servers. There was no server with Imola track listed.
I don't know if it makes difference, but I was only one registered to this race.
with regards

Even if you were alone, you should have been able to connect to the server, a few questions:
1) You have just been put in the multiplayer page with the servers list, no red bar on the top with some kind of error message?
2) When you pressed "Join" on the app, did Steam opened a small window, playing a notification sound, where you had to click OK to continue? If not that would be weird
3) Most important one: was SteamVR already running when you tried to join, or was it closed and it opened up automatically when you pressed the OK button? I had issues when SteamVR was on while trying to join a race, so I make sure it's well closed before even opening the SRS app, then I have the option that makes it open automatically when needed. This way (and having the command line for VR in my user CP of course) I'm able to join races in R3E using VR without any problem

If you already do that, and you followed the instructions correctly (content detection off, updated version of the app...), then you will have to wait for admin help

Messages In This Thread
RRE opens server list - by Michal Kozusznik - 08-25-2018, 01:20 PM
RE: RRE opens server list - by Lorenzo Andalò - 08-25-2018, 02:07 PM
RE: RRE opens server list - by Michal Kozusznik - 08-25-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: RRE opens server list - by Michal Kozusznik - 08-25-2018, 04:02 PM
RE: RRE opens server list - by Lorenzo Andalò - 08-25-2018, 05:16 PM
RE: RRE opens server list - by Michal Kozusznik - 08-25-2018, 05:37 PM
RE: RRE opens server list - by Michal Kozusznik - 08-26-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: RRE opens server list - by Lorenzo Andalò - 08-27-2018, 03:33 PM