Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion: Fixed GT3 series and timeslot
All very good points guys, but at the end of the day you're swimming against the tide trying to convince the sim-racing masses(there's an oxymoron  for you Big Grin ) to drive other cars. 

I stand by the idea that bringing in the masses by having a indefinite series with recurring time-slot (ie. every 3 hours where one of the times hits a mainstream prime time, 5pm, 8pm etc), can only be beneficial from the point of view that those races will always be well attended and people filter into other series.

I know this sounds like 'I lurrrve GT3 and just want what I want, me, me, me'.  Ironically, although I enjoy GT3, I prefer open-wheelers, or beasts  like group 5 and my motivation is to get more people into SRS so that the OTHER series become more popular!

If you feel this idea would not do this, then I'm happy to debate the issue, but please lets not restrict the discussion to why a GT3 series is/isn't a nice series to race in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion: Fixed GT3 series and timeslot - by Brent Mills - 08-11-2018, 10:17 AM