Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First day at SRS school ;)
Hi All,

It's been a long trip to here at SRS... started with Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco Grand Prix right through to TOCA (and other great games like the GP series) with my sons when they were little.  This year they clubbed-up to buy me a wheel/pedals and Assetto Corsa for Christmas ("to keep an old karter happy", cheeky buggers!), so here I am.  Love the way I can get close to the feel of racing again.

Like Alan Anderson (a few posts back) I'm also in 'the tea-time of life' (was going to go for 'Silver Surfer' handle but he's a Super Hero I'm told :p  ), so I now try to breathe at least once per lap, not let the red mist creep in, learn from others in front - and those trying to get past!  So far the competition has been AI, never online so far, so really looking forward to meeting you all on track.

Living in north west UK my best times for races will probably be after 7:00 GMT weekdays (work permitting) and free most weekends.  Hoping especially for GT3 races, love the power/handling balance Smile

One last thing, I know nothing of pitstops, how much fuel I need for how many stints, how long tyres last etc so if anyone wants to point me in the direction of videos, guides etc I'd be really grateful - pm if you like Smile

John

Messages In This Thread
First day at SRS school ;) - by John Power - 03-31-2018, 09:17 PM
RE: First day at SRS school ;) - by Will Dawson - 04-01-2018, 02:12 AM
RE: First day at SRS school ;) - by Will Dawson - 04-02-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: First day at SRS school ;) - by Will Dawson - 04-03-2018, 02:07 AM