Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clean win and lost rating, what gives?
(01-14-2018, 10:37 PM)Neil de Guzman Wrote:  As far as ratings are concerned, I only view it as a "more or less" kinda thing. Something that puts you in the ballpark of your own league.  Of course, like any other system in Sim Racing, it is not perfect. Some rules can have negative effect and skew the results, but nonetheless, it still works as it should. I'm sticking to what I've learned in the past, and just ignore it. Race your race and your numbers will take you where you belong.

Not all of this is truth. I saw a guy who did his first race on SRS this season, probably in race with small amount of people, what meant he ended up with a good result in top 10. Later the same day, 50-60 people were joined for the race in the same series. This guy was put to split 1 because he already had a decent result in the series, he had rating around 50, and there were guys with 600 and 700 rating stuck behind him. And many more with bigger rating than him. Guys who made a lot more races, and he did only one before, but he already had a good result so he was in split 1. Not saying that he was a bad driver, didnt see him race, but there is a big possibility of unexperienced driver in racing with others. He just wasnt there where he belonged.
NEVER GIVE UP!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clean win and lost rating, what gives? - by Marek Vons - 01-14-2018, 11:20 PM