Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNIFIED SERIES
Currently, the GT3 series are divided in three groups by hemisphere, I suppose. It was the same in the GT2 series last season. What I am thinking is make it one giant pool of drivers in a single series. Having 3 championships do, and also don't make sense depending how you look at it. It has it's pros and cons, but I think it's better to see where you rank in the whole world rather than just your own location. Then just make the results or championship standing viewable by hemisphere, not doing 3 different series entirely. You can still single out 3 different champions by location if you like even with one giant series you know.

I just came to this idea now, since it's weekend and I have time to drive, but the running series at this time is not the series I run, although it's the same car/s it's in a different track. So I need to practise another different track just for a day or two of racing. Could have been a fun weekend of multiple races, if it was like what I am thinking. I also think it would be easier to schedule, just make a series run multiple times a day. What you think guys?

Agree? Disagree? Shut me down, it's okay... I'm open minded. I just wanna hear reasons that makes sense.

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
UNIFIED SERIES - by Neil de Guzman - 12-16-2017, 04:04 PM
RE: UNIFIED SERIES - by Marek Vons - 12-16-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: UNIFIED SERIES - by Russell Sobie - 12-16-2017, 06:34 PM
RE: UNIFIED SERIES - by Neil de Guzman - 12-16-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: UNIFIED SERIES - by Marek Vons - 12-16-2017, 09:32 PM