Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Agree?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
8 80.00%
No
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestions for next season
Lightbulb 
As I talk with my friends who drive here, too, we came to a discussion about next season.

We came up to a suggestions about the series which are driven the most, that means Seats and Renaults right now. I think that these two series should be for people to gain the rating and experience. The Seats were good - not that fast car, good to handle. But the Renault - that car is too fast, it can go more than 300kph, hard to handle. Our suggestion is, to put into these series some slower cars with good handling, like it was few seasons back, there were Mazda MX5 and Tatuus, which were really good series to gain experience, have some nice and fair fights etc., especially in Mazda MX5. So we would say, that similar slower cars with handling like that are very good for this, and then later during the day, like 21CET or 22CET or also 23CET and also Asian series, there are some series with faster cars, where you can enjoy them after you gain the experience, talking about newcomers here a less experienced drivers.

Another small suggestion, there is Mazda MX5 series now at 23CET, probably not too many people drive it, because the race which starts before is still on during this time. But suggestion - maybe it would be interesting as a short sprint, like 5 minutes qualifying and two races with 10 minutes lenght.
What do you think?
NEVER GIVE UP!

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions for next season - by Marek Vons - 11-12-2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Suggestions for next season - by Jay Gabriel - 11-12-2017, 11:31 PM
RE: Suggestions for next season - by Pedro Gomez - 11-13-2017, 01:12 PM
RE: Suggestions for next season - by Marek Vons - 11-13-2017, 01:15 PM
RE: Suggestions for next season - by Juan Reinoso - 11-13-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Suggestions for next season - by Jim Canna - 12-07-2017, 12:46 PM