Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future Series and Seasons
As for the thread topic, I would absolutely love to see consistency.
Racing series like the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup should always be there consistently as they are successfully run all year in series all over the world.
I really love that format and the competitiveness in the races.

There are other such series (really liked the Ginetta last season and it would be great if that could be expanded in a full GT4 event next season together with the Porsche Cayman GT4 Cup and Maserati GT4 racer - BOP them if it is necessary).

There also should be all year consistently a GT3 format, a historic GT format and a format for the F1 fans out there (I am not except for the historic F1 cars but I understand many people like to race them).

With consistency SRS will keep people who love SRS events for a certain class coming back every season.
I would hate to see the Porsche Cup to go and certainly would race less without it.

If at all try to always keep some races that are run everyday with non DLC, non mod content only to cater to new people who are starting up with Assetto Corsa - I personally enjoy the DLC content (big Porsche fan) and grew up with mods but understand the difficulty for people who are new to this.

I would like to see a greater variety of cars over the course of a day - do we really need all day only BMW M235i and Metalex races with a few Porsche Cup races thrown in?
I think three events spread over the day of the same car should be enough and allow for everyone over the world to attend at least one of those races a day and a bigger variety of cars to be run.

For me, interest for the BMW M235i after a few weeks was completely gone. I am not at all interested in the Metalex events, so the only event left were the Porsche Cup (which I happen to love and couldn't get enough of) and the occasional special event I could make as of the time zone (I really love the Porsche 911 RSR 3.0 and was lucky to catch a few of those races).

Variety, variety, variety + a few consistent series that would be great to see ;-)

Messages In This Thread
Future Series and Seasons - by Dennis Brembor - 09-12-2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Future Series and Seasons - by Marek Vons - 09-13-2017, 06:36 AM
RE: Future Series and Seasons - by Sami Kalli - 09-13-2017, 12:35 PM
RE: Future Series and Seasons - by Dennis Brembor - 09-13-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: Future Series and Seasons - by Dennis Brembor - 09-15-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: Future Series and Seasons - by Almor R Sousa - 09-16-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: Future Series and Seasons - by Almor R Sousa - 09-19-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Future Series and Seasons - by Dirk Steffen - 09-24-2017, 09:40 AM