Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion About Minimum Race Participant and Point System
First of all i want to thank to SRS, a man/team behind it i considered you guys as a god. and also thanks to all of the community member for providing clean and fair race service.
Secondly, im sorry for my broken english.
Third, i never posting something like this before so im sorry again if its hard to understand.

now to the point
i have a suggestion about minimal participant to make the race official and also a points we can earn from the race.
i make this because im sad seeing some race are skiped or count as not official due lack of participant (GT America).

and here is my suggestion
  1. Make Two driver is enough to make the race official.
    To make it fair between driver who race at full server (participant) and driver who race at most minimum participant i make suggestion number 2.

2. Make the point system where you can get more point from more participant on the race.
  • lets say the server capacity is 18, make this amount as "Participant Bonus Points"
  • point for the first place is 84
  • if  both added, maximum point you can get (from full server) is still same as today (102)
Example one: only 2 driver registered.
i win the race
i get 84 from race position
also i get 2 point from participant bonus point
i didnt hit anyone or any wall so im free from penalty reduction
so my total point i get is 86.

Example two: full server (again, lets say max capacity of 1 server is 18 drivers)
I win the race *i know its imposible for me to do this, this is only my dream and use it as example*
I get 84 from "race position"
also i get 18 point from "participant bonus points"
I didnt hit anyone or any wall either on this race so im free again from penalty reduction
so my total point is 102.

Thats all i want to say
I hope SRS team or a man behind it can understand what i mean or even better if someone can explain it better than me.
I also hope that other community member can critic this or added something to this.

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Suggestion About Minimum Race Participant and Point System - by Handy Hanafiah - 11-28-2021, 01:02 PM