Sim Racing System
Assetto Corsa Required App - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Assetto Corsa Apps (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Assetto Corsa Required App (/showthread.php?tid=92)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Assetto Corsa App - Henrique Alves - 09-25-2016

every x seconds

RE: Assetto Corsa App - Alex Cutillas - 11-22-2016

hi im having problems to install the app. I actually download the folder and i put it on AC content... and y activate it and it doesnt show me anything.
any help, i miss something?
thanks guys!

RE: Assetto Corsa App - simracingsystem - 11-22-2016

Do you still have problems?

RE: Assetto Corsa App - Pedro Geraldes - 02-20-2017

(11-22-2016, 09:56 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Do you still have problems?

I do, just register download the app, its running but it says content missed... But i have all the DLc's... Can you tell me why is that happening?

Nevermind i just figure it out... lol

RE: Assetto Corsa App - simracingsystem - 02-20-2017

All series are using mods, if you expand the table you'll see the content you are missing.
Downloads required link shows you where to download

(02-20-2017, 09:16 PM)Pedro Geraldes Wrote:  
(11-22-2016, 09:56 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Do you still have problems?

I do, just register download the app, its running but it says content missed... But i have all the DLc's... Can you tell me why is that happening?

Nevermind i just figure it out... lol

can't see anybody in the loby - Daniel Lo - 03-04-2017

This is my first time using the simracing system, I registered for the 0:00 abath 500 session but I can't see other players in the loby (sever 2) during qualifying, (supposedly more than 20 ppl registered.) please help!

p.s. Gmt+0 time zone

RE: Assetto Corsa App - Sebastian Barrientos - 03-26-2017

I click on the SRS logo in the game but nothing happens, is empty :/

Now it works lol

RE: Assetto Corsa Required App - Dave Flymo - 04-29-2017

Took me a while to get it sorted but it was because i have my steam app in a backup hard drive, 
But i just unziped the app to the assetto corsa file on the second drive and all is well , 
Looking forward to racing on here now and checking fellow competitor times .[Image: biggrin.png]

RE: Assetto Corsa Required App - Kevin Cuello - 06-02-2017

Hi everyone, I was testing this app, it worked for some time, then everytime it loads, it sends me back to the main menu and I cant see anything but AC's background, I have to close AC and open it again to see the "enter" button, but as soon as I click there it starts loading and then it closes, it would be nice to have a solution for this. Now I can do nothing to avoid getting suspended...

RE: Assetto Corsa Required App - Richard Dees - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 02:35 AM)Kevin Cuello Wrote:  Hi everyone, I was testing this app, it worked for some time, then everytime it loads, it sends me back to the main menu and I cant see anything but AC's background, I have to close AC and open it again to see the "enter" button, but as soon as I click there it starts loading and then it closes, it would be nice to have a solution for this. Now I can do nothing to avoid getting suspended...

If you cannot join the server through the srs app, search "simracingsystem" in the server lobby, you can join through there (its a booked server, be sure to enable the filter).

Try to close your antivirus and try.