Sim Racing System
Assetto Corsa Required App - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Assetto Corsa Apps (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Assetto Corsa Required App (/showthread.php?tid=92)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Assetto Corsa Required App - simracingsystem - 11-15-2018

which error?

RE: Assetto Corsa Required App - Ville Nieminen - 12-23-2018

Hello!

I cannot register for any race! After I select the car and click on "select" it goes back on the available races list!

I tried to delete the launcherdata folder as suggested but it doesn't work. What can I do?

RE: Assetto Corsa Required App - Adrià Martínez - 12-27-2018

I don't find where is the file i have to download Sad

RE: Assetto Corsa Required App - simracingsystem - 12-27-2018

first post

RE: Assetto Corsa Required App - Russell Sobie - 12-28-2018

This seems to be a somewhat frequent issue for that first post since this forum does not do much in the way of formatting hyperlinks to differentiate it well enough from normal text. Might I recommend changing the "available here" to something like "available here: DOWNLOAD" and make the 
DOWNLOAD text the hyperlink? Bonus points for bolding/changing its color/size? Assuming you have control over style formatting for all of these forums, it might help to add underline to all hyperlinks just in general.

RE: Assetto Corsa Required App - Kevin Cuello - 01-05-2019

Hi, the app works fine but for some reason it does not show the picture I chose as my avatar, any Idea how to solve this? Thanks in advance

RE: Assetto Corsa Required App - Vincent Federico - 03-25-2019

Hey,
I joined SRS downloaded the app put it into the assetto corsa root folder.  When I go into the game under the UI mods I do not see anything to activate the SRS mod.  If anyone can help that would be great!

Thanks

RE: Assetto Corsa Required App - simracingsystem - 03-25-2019

How did you extract the zip files?

(03-25-2019, 12:45 AM)Vincent Federico Wrote:  Hey,
I joined SRS downloaded the app put it into the assetto corsa root folder.  When I go into the game under the UI mods I do not see anything to activate the SRS mod.  If anyone can help that would be great!

Thanks

RE: Assetto Corsa Required App - Vincent Federico - 03-31-2019

(03-25-2019, 11:10 AM)I used Win RAR simracingsystem Wrote:  How did you extract the zip files?

Thanks

(03-31-2019, 01:13 AM)The button Extract to and then added them to the assetto corsa folder Vincent Federico Wrote:  
(03-25-2019, 11:10 AM)I used Win RAR  simracingsystem Wrote:  How did you extract the zip files?

Thanks

RE: Assetto Corsa Required App - simracingsystem - 04-03-2019

what is the path to the srs app folder?

if it's not
...Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\launcher\themes\default\modules\srs

you have done it the wrong way.