Sim Racing System
Introducing: Assetto Corsa 2.4h Multi-class Racing @ SRS! - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: Introducing: Assetto Corsa 2.4h Multi-class Racing @ SRS! (/showthread.php?tid=6925)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Introducing: Assetto Corsa 2.4h Multi-class Racing @ SRS! - simracingsystem - 10-04-2019

same rules

RE: Introducing: Assetto Corsa 2.4h Multi-class Racing @ SRS! - Mark van de Hel - 10-04-2019

Looking forward to the race only question wat is the BOP restrictor do? What does it mean. Sorry english is not my first.

RE: Introducing: Assetto Corsa 2.4h Multi-class Racing @ SRS! - Tanguy Queguineur - 10-04-2019

(10-04-2019, 09:47 PM)Mark van de Hel Wrote:  Looking forward to the race only question wat is the BOP restrictor do? What does it mean. Sorry english is not my first.

To make it simple, it reduces the power of the engine so more restrictor = slower
Porsche and Corvette have the most restrictor because they're the fastest normally. BoP (Balance of Performance) is used to make cars as close to equal as possible.

RE: Introducing: Assetto Corsa 2.4h Multi-class Racing @ SRS! - Lars Mars - 10-05-2019

will the race be streamed on youtube?

RE: Introducing: Assetto Corsa 2.4h Multi-class Racing @ SRS! - Sergio Mendez - 10-05-2019

Streamings links are welcome ? I finally can’t take part because 1 week penalty.

RE: Introducing: Assetto Corsa 2.4h Multi-class Racing @ SRS! - Michael Martin - 10-05-2019

I was thinking about streaming my onboard. You can laugh at my terrible lines.

RE: Introducing: Assetto Corsa 2.4h Multi-class Racing @ SRS! - Sergio Mendez - 10-05-2019

(10-05-2019, 04:17 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  I was thinking about streaming my onboard. You can laugh at my terrible lines.

Are you kidding me? Big Grin I migh have a heart attack seeing you trying to lap others. But humans are more predictable than AI, don't worry.

RE: Introducing: Assetto Corsa 2.4h Multi-class Racing @ SRS! - Jim C Russell - 10-05-2019

(10-05-2019, 04:17 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  I was thinking about streaming my onboard. You can laugh at my terrible lines.

Will there be sound?  People need to hear the “Caw Caw Caw” as you glide past me!

(10-05-2019, 05:19 PM)Jim C Russell Wrote:  
(10-05-2019, 04:17 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  I was thinking about streaming my onboard. You can laugh at my terrible lines.

Will there be sound?  People need to hear the “Caw Caw Caw” as you glide past me!

Yes please!
Well, I know it's so tough for CPU, but it would be awesome to watch your stream. Please, if any driver is going to stream it, post the link. I was very excited to drive the race, and now I have to settle for watching it.

RE: Introducing: Assetto Corsa 2.4h Multi-class Racing @ SRS! - Michael Martin - 10-06-2019

Stream will just be onboard camera. Brain can't cope with drive and talking lol.

Minimum of 6 entrants per class to score points or will it take into account total race entrants?