Sim Racing System
all SRS servers down - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Bugs & Troubleshooting (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: all SRS servers down (/showthread.php?tid=2260)

Pages: 1 2 3

all SRS servers down - Michael Butler - 02-05-2018

I can't find any SRS servers online. Registered to race but no server to go to.

RE: all SRS servers down - Roy Stultiens - 02-05-2018

Same issue here, just tried to join the Lotus Evora cup and couldn't get a connection.
The same issue happened a few days ago

RE: all SRS servers down - simracingsystem - 02-05-2018

should be up for the next race

RE: all SRS servers down - Stephan Schweers - 02-05-2018

the Dallara server also seems to be unvailable ...
practice ok
quali ok not ok
seems to be unavailable
race server lost

RE: all SRS servers down - Justin Talent - 02-05-2018

I think this just happened in the most recent Evora GX race at Imola as well. Race suffered a bit of lag (I was spiking around 200ms higher than usual) before dropping completely about halfway through.

I'm certain it wasn't my own connection, and no results being recorded only makes me assume the server died.

RE: all SRS servers down - simracingsystem - 02-05-2018

That result is available.

(02-05-2018, 01:50 PM)Justin Talent Wrote:  I think this just happened in the most recent Evora GX race at Imola as well. Race suffered a bit of lag (I was spiking around 200ms higher than usual) before dropping completely about halfway through.

I'm certain it wasn't my own connection, and no results being recorded only makes me assume the server died.

RE: all SRS servers down - Justin Talent - 02-05-2018

(02-05-2018, 02:08 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  That result is available.

(02-05-2018, 01:50 PM)Justin Talent Wrote:  I think this just happened in the most recent Evora GX race at Imola as well. Race suffered a bit of lag (I was spiking around 200ms higher than usual) before dropping completely about halfway through.

Yeah but it was a fair bit delayed to appear. Confused

In any case multiple people suffered the same issue at the following MX5 race at VIR, so something is definitely playing up.

RE: all SRS servers down - Russell Sobie - 02-05-2018

Just an update: MX-5 Cup race moments ago was questionable during Q, and then the race was fine until about 7 minutes left, and then it looked like multiple people lost connection. I had to rejoin and lost a lap, as did a few it looks like.

RE: all SRS servers down - Michael Butler - 02-05-2018

(02-05-2018, 02:43 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Just an update: MX-5 Cup race moments ago was questionable during Q, and then the race was fine until about 7 minutes left, and then it looked like multiple people lost connection. I had to rejoin and lost a lap, as did a few it looks like.

no results from that MX 5 race YET either....dropped out twice...flying cars....all the good stuff..........hope that one didn't count.

RE: all SRS servers down - João Dias - 02-05-2018

I experienced conection issues in both lotus and mx5 races aswell.