Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all SRS servers down
I can't find any SRS servers online. Registered to race but no server to go to.
Same issue here, just tried to join the Lotus Evora cup and couldn't get a connection.
The same issue happened a few days ago
should be up for the next race
the Dallara server also seems to be unvailable ...
practice ok
quali ok not ok
seems to be unavailable
race server lost
-------------------www.zoiscomic.de----------------------
I think this just happened in the most recent Evora GX race at Imola as well. Race suffered a bit of lag (I was spiking around 200ms higher than usual) before dropping completely about halfway through.

I'm certain it wasn't my own connection, and no results being recorded only makes me assume the server died.
That result is available.

(02-05-2018, 01:50 PM)Justin Talent Wrote:  I think this just happened in the most recent Evora GX race at Imola as well. Race suffered a bit of lag (I was spiking around 200ms higher than usual) before dropping completely about halfway through.

I'm certain it wasn't my own connection, and no results being recorded only makes me assume the server died.
(02-05-2018, 02:08 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  That result is available.

(02-05-2018, 01:50 PM)Justin Talent Wrote:  I think this just happened in the most recent Evora GX race at Imola as well. Race suffered a bit of lag (I was spiking around 200ms higher than usual) before dropping completely about halfway through.

Yeah but it was a fair bit delayed to appear. Confused

In any case multiple people suffered the same issue at the following MX5 race at VIR, so something is definitely playing up.
Just an update: MX-5 Cup race moments ago was questionable during Q, and then the race was fine until about 7 minutes left, and then it looked like multiple people lost connection. I had to rejoin and lost a lap, as did a few it looks like.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(02-05-2018, 02:43 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Just an update: MX-5 Cup race moments ago was questionable during Q, and then the race was fine until about 7 minutes left, and then it looked like multiple people lost connection. I had to rejoin and lost a lap, as did a few it looks like.

no results from that MX 5 race YET either....dropped out twice...flying cars....all the good stuff..........hope that one didn't count.
I experienced conection issues in both lotus and mx5 races aswell.
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche