Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evora GX
Does anybody know if the races at Calabogie in the Evora GX this weekend are on the full or stadium layout? I'm assuming full for practicing, but I'd love to know for sure. Thanks!
(11-26-2020, 03:33 AM)Max Grafe Wrote:  Does anybody know if the races at Calabogie in the Evora GX this weekend are on the full or stadium layout? I'm assuming full for practicing, but I'd love to know for sure. Thanks!

They're on a full layout.

I was wondering this myself, until I remembered that the SRS page in CM has the possibility to Quick Drive or Offline Race the upcoming races. The list of those races has the layout info.
Hi really been enjoying the SRS, this is my first championship I’ve gotten to do. So I just found out you can run soft tires instead of medium. (New to AC) but still 3+ second behind the leaders per lap. Are people using custom suspension set ups? 
Thanks for any info.
I have non-default front toe, rear camber, ARB, drivetrain and front splitter/rear wing settings. I made changes for Kyalami to suit my driving style, and have then just made small adjustments for different tracks.
I don't really know how to setup the car properly, though, so my changes might not make any sense.
ApparentIy I also use 94% brake power, because I've just forgotten to test with more brake power after Kyalami... Tongue

Anyway, you already seem to be faster than me, so please don't listen to me Big Grin
cool thanks, Ill keep practicing this week looking forward to the race this weekend. Hope to get to race with you again. You actually had a faster lap time than me. The hardest part for me is just keeping it together for the whole race.