Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your new skins for the AC season beginning 16th November 2020!
My skin for the RSS Formula 2, a tribute to one of my favorite F1 drivers. I chose this particular McLaren, because "GP2 engine"  Big Grin

All the time you have to leave a space! ~ Fernando Alonso, 04.22.2012
Photo 
Hello Guys,

That's my skin for MX5 Cup.
[Image: npNKKry.png]
Abarth Assetto Corse - 11/2020 - 38th
Mazda MX-5 ND - 11/2020 - 20th
Mini Challenge - 08/2020 - 57th
Peugeot Rally 106 - 07/2020 - 153th
    Finally got around to doing a skin-got it somewhat right, little yellow blemish that popped up out of nowhere and a bit goofy with the random selection of stuff on the car, but I like it!

Got too lazy to figure out how to make a new window glass # and if I delete it 31 pops up out of nowhere. Hopefully nobody notices I'm a fraud...
(12-04-2020, 04:27 AM)Saagar Bakshi Wrote:  Finally got around to doing a skin-got it somewhat right, little yellow blemish that popped up out of nowhere and a bit goofy with the random selection of stuff on the car, but I like it!

Got too lazy to figure out how to make a new window glass # and if I delete it 31 pops up out of nowhere. Hopefully nobody notices I'm a fraud...
The window glass is called "EXT_number_glass" (for your car specifically). Just delete the number there and add your own. Then export to .dds in your skin file and you got your number on the window. You might even edit the .dds in the skin directly instead of the .psd template, shouldn't make any difference.
My crazy skin on the Audi TT.

I decided to put more effort into my skin. Here is the updated version. 

Thanks for the help and the suggestion.
Well, basically it looks like I did a mx5 in the 3rd Arsenal kit, swapping Adidas for some 2020 Global Cup partners. But, you know, if it's stupid but it works...

[Image: lc2hmnD.png]
[Image: D2UHUJH.png]
[Image: custom_showroom_1606502645.jpg]

I've been trying to get it working on the server, but no luck yet. All I see is a red car on the stream. At Brands, it said I wasn't using a custom livery, at Laguna Seca, it said Livery ok. I've since changed the file names, and I am still getting livery ok, but a completely red car on the stream. 

Folder size is under 5.95MB, so I am at a loss. Thought someone should see it regardless though, so here it is!