Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! Hola!
Hello everybody!
My name is Jose, and I'm quite noobie on simracing, only a few weeks with ACC on PC, and previous to that a couple of months mainly on PC2 and AC on PS4, but I'm fully engaged.
At this time I have AC, ACC, AMS2, RFACTOR2 and RACEROOM, trying to learn as much as I can, and would like to race with you and learn from your experience. I have landed here looking for clean and good races. I sometimes do some mistakes, to be honest, but if there's any incident is because of a mistake from my side, nothing intentioned, so hope you will forgive me if any! ;-)
Thanks and happy to be here.
See you on the tracks!
Jose
Hi Jose. You're really going to like racing here. Nothing wrong with starting slow - But I will suggest downloading Crew Chief and Helicorsa, as those two apps will help you a lot on track!
see you on the track, alex Smile
(11-12-2020, 01:15 AM)Alexander Persil Wrote:  Hi Jose. You're really going to like racing here. Nothing wrong with starting slow - But I will suggest downloading Crew Chief and Helicorsa, as those two apps will help you a lot on track!
see you on the track, alex Smile
Thank you Alex! I have just installed them, and are really helpful. Yesterday I made my first race here with the Abarth 500. Began 2nd and finished 5th, total disaster! ;-)