Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#YouShallNotPass Ep.3 - SRS races clips
Video 
Hi guys! The third episode of #YouShallNotPass, the appointment with the most spectacular actions performed in SRS races, is out!
This time we have 3 outstanding actions: an amazing offensive move by our happily welcomed guest Juan Caires, a mix of shrewdness and opportunism by Omer Kinay against his future teammate Gianluca Roncaglia and, in the end, a solid defense from Dario Bucalo (yes, it's me) during the last lap. Don’t miss these out!

If you have spectacular moves, defensive or offensive, to show to the world, don’t hesitate to contact me!
The clips must have the following requirements:
– 1080p @ 60fps video, with the greatest graphic details that can be inserted (I ever prefer the 60FPS over the graphics detail), possibly not rendered in formats that lose a lot of quality;
– Ideal line disabled (keyboard shortcut Ctrl+i);
– Drivers names disabled (keyboard shortcut Ctrl+L);
– HUD disabled;
– The best possible view of the action, use the one you like best, even more than one if you want (Tv-Camera, Onboard, Camtool2, …);
– No incidents, please.
Contact me via PM or through the Contact Us section of our site, we look forward to see your best actions on the track!
www.4funsimracing.com
That move by the Mini was so cheeky.
I thrive on battles of the race leaders  Tongue
(11-11-2020, 03:14 AM)Omer Kinay Wrote:  I thrive on battles of the race leaders  Tongue

Well, Omer overtaking me it's no news Smile
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.