Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incident score needs to be more imortant
(11-01-2020, 11:23 PM)Traian Olinescu Wrote:  Fair point! But as long as an incident counts even when someone crashes into you, i see no way this will move forward. 
I just rage quit my first race, it is prob. the 4th or 5th time that this has happened. 
[EDITED]
This is just ridiculous! I mean i don't even know what strategy to take anymore. Inside line is suicide, and outside line is fucked by the inside guys jumping around. 

I race motorcycles and we always have safety issues on grid starts, too bad AC can't do flying starts!

PS:
Incident at around the 12 minute mark

[EDITED]
Yep, take Russell's advice.

But there is no game in existence that assigns blame in an incident, except through a protest system. Yet at the end of the day the more crash-prone drivers end up with a higher incident average than safe drivers, (with the exception JayGabs mentioned). So in the long run the incident metric is meaningful, and can be put to good use.

As for others crashing around you, sometimes you can smell an incident taking shape before it happens. Try to leave yourself 'outs', rather than looking for opportunities to pass. Especially at the start. Especially Mosport and Monza.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incident score needs to be more imortant - by Martin Smith - 11-02-2020, 02:31 AM