Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touring from 90's
Hi!
I really like 90's DTM series as well as I liked the E36 and Primera series (even if I couldn't compete too much in it).  I've seen there's PM3DM working on Laguna from 90's BTCC and, after watching 1998 BTCC season review I thought it could be great to have a competition based on British tracks with cars such as 155, E36, P11 and Laguna in their touring spec. 
I'd love to see them running at Thruxton, Donnington Park, Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Oulton Park and, let's say, Cadwell Park (I think it will be so fun with all that elevation changes). What do you think about? It could be some kind of tribute for games like TOCA.
Signatures? Like in good ol' days Big Grin
We have those cars almost every season, if you're new and didn't get to race them yet, you're incredibly unlucky, we raced them until the end of September Smile

But yeah, we should defnitely race them on the classic British and German tracks. Could be a copyright issue in many cases though, lots of tracks are ported over from other games without the consent of their original creators and SRS takes copyright issue serious (as they could get into serious trouble running non legit content).
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
I've been here since March, not so long I think Big Grin But I really liked some series here.
That was main part of my idea - classic British tracks. I loved them in Project CARS 2 (because of that Clio championship, not gonna lie). It's bad news that there may be copyright issues with them in AC Sad
Signatures? Like in good ol' days Big Grin
The BTCC series was really fun, it would be awesome if we had more manufacturers competing. I believe the modder who did the BMW and Nissan is also working on an Audi A4 right now.