Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMS2 Lancer Race
Yesterday in AMS2, we raced the Lancers at Adelaide.  We had 7 sign up for the race but only 5 raced.

This was the same number of racers as the first round at Donington, but the points for the first round got counted in the championship whereas the second round has not.
(10-01-2020, 07:19 PM)Tim Cullingworth Wrote:  Yesterday in AMS2, we raced the Lancers at Adelaide.  We had 7 sign up for the race but only 5 raced.

This was the same number of racers as the first round at Donington, but the points for the first round got counted in the championship whereas the second round has not.
I was kind of wondering about that too. Not that it will really matter in the overall standings, but I'd kind of like to see a win next to my name when I see my stats Smile  I consider my win pretty much like Pierre Gasly's, but I'll take what I can get.
It was a proper win.

I made a couple of stupid mistakes, then you resisted the pressure of me coming back at you.

Often it's not just who is fastest but also who make the least mistakes.
(10-02-2020, 09:28 AM)Tim Cullingworth Wrote:  It was a proper win.

I made a couple of stupid mistakes, then you resisted the pressure of me coming back at you.

Often it's not just who is fastest but also who make the least mistakes.
Thanks. I'm glad that we didn't have one more lap. I do look forward to next Wednesday (and tomorrow afternoon).