Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live stream commentators - NEEDED
So, how do you guys feel about live stream commentators? 
Or better asked, who do we have to talk to to get a commentator for the live streams? 
Its just not the same and would probably blow up with views and subs. 

What do you guys think?

Julio Urbina
I don't think anyone's opposed, you just have to find people willing to announce for free or people willing to pay for announcers.
(09-24-2020, 02:24 AM)Martin Smith Wrote:  I don't think anyone's opposed, you just have to find people willing to announce for free or people willing to pay for announcers.

Thats why I’m throwing it out there. I’d love to get in contact with the people who setup the live stream and see what needs to get done. 
Awesome, would love to have announcers at SRS even for races I'm not in.

There's only one guy in charge here, Henrique. For something like this maybe use his simracingsystem@gmail.com contact.
(09-24-2020, 02:56 AM)Martin Smith Wrote:  Awesome, would love to have announcers at SRS even for races I'm not in.

There's only one guy in charge here, Henrique. For something like this maybe use his simracingsystem@gmail.com contact.
I just sent him a message.  Let’s see what happens. 
Thanks Martin
Maybe something that could be used to support this 'championship of championships' idea that has been suggested previously?

https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=7729
It's something I've often thought about, since a lot of leagues use commentators.
But, since doing the commentary for every single stream is too much, maybe only the weekly races? (I mean, 21 and 03 AM races GMT+2, like Alfa Romeo, KTM or JeanvsZerobandwidth's Ferrari)
That Championship of Championship is a great idea
For daily series, there could be one special (invitation only) race at the end of each week (or maybe at the series' end?) which features the most successful drivers, like a "playoff" session. No doubt that it would be exciting and having commentary would double the fun Smile