Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else have their steering ratio change while on SRS only?
So iv'e joined SRS and i'm having an issue with the steering ratio.  I'm using Assetto Corsa via Content Manager and I can drive any car at any track and it works fine. When i jump into SRS, the steering ratio changes. If i'm driving a BMW 320i or Lotus 3 eleven for example, the steering ratio is slightly less than normal but when I select the F3, it is significantly less. I use a 310 degree steering ratio and when i am in full steering lock (310 degrees) the virtual wheel is only at 90 degrees.  
Does anyone else have this issue or know whats going on? I really like the challenge of SRS but it's really frustrating as i really want to participate in the F3 category but i'm limited to the sh!t cars. 
Any advice would help.
Thanks in advance guy!

Julio
I have definitely experienced this. I would practice and be doing fine then when I'd do the race I'd have to turn the wheel about twice as much as I would have expected. Sadly, the most reliable fix seems to be to join the session from inside the regular AC menu instead of from Content Manager. That fixed it for someone else and that helped me as well.
There are some CM settings that you might be able to tinker with under Settings...Controls. I haven't had the time or patience to try that yet. 
Good luck!
Jason
maybe thats what i experience when joining sometimes, the ffb feels different.
what i do is quit, close CM, open cm and then rejoin, its usually good then.
Hi guys, exactly the same problem for me, but inverted, 900 degrees on AC, and only in SRS it seem much less, I have to turn the wheel only to 20/30 degrees to see my virtual wheel rotate much much more.
I'll try to start SRS from AC and not from CM the next time, but please if anyone has a valid fix share with us.
Thanks. Stefano
If you use Content Manager, go to Settings -> Assetto Corsa -> Controls. If you have "Auto-adjust scale to match car's steer lock" enabled, try disabling it.
⌈ zerøbandwidth autosports ⌋
https://twitch.tv/zer0bandwidth
https://youtube.com/c/zerobandwidth