Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
high ping
Today i was in a race where someone was jumping all over the track due too high ping/jitter.
Can this be avoided to have drivers like this on track.
Lars Mars
Gentdrivers Team
I don't know if SRS self-regulates the server ping by kicking out the cause but this wasn't the case today for me.
I had a very bad ping during the most recent BTCC event. It was fine during quali but it become really bad during the race. I completed a couple of laps hoping that it would be temporary but as it didn't improve and I retired the car at lap 4. When I went back to pits, I realized that my ping was over 2000! Sorry for any trouble this might have caused for other drivers.
(09-16-2020, 04:44 PM)Omer Kinay Wrote:  I don't know if SRS self-regulates the server ping by kicking out the cause but this wasn't the case today for me.
I had a very bad ping during the most recent BTCC event. It was fine during quali but it become really bad during the race. I completed a couple of laps hoping that it would be temporary but as it didn't improve and I retired the car at lap 4. When I went back to pits, I realized that my ping was over 2000! Sorry for any trouble this might have caused for other drivers.
You can check your ping in the top-right corner of your screen in MP races. Don't need to go back to the pits Smile