Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
checksum error
I tried to join a F3 race recently and got a checksum error and was kicked from server?  I am up to date with files I believe
Checksum error means you don't have the correct content version.
Since the F3 is running on a Kunos track, it can only be the car.
I have the same problem. I know it's usually because of the outdated car or track but I've updated F3 to version 2.0. Copied all the files from the archive to a game folder and still got kicked out of server. Double-checked everything and looks like I've done everything right. Maybe it uses Custom Shaders Patch or something like that to run? I don't use it
(09-22-2020, 05:54 PM)Ilya Krivokhizhin Wrote:  I have the same problem. I know it's usually because of the outdated car or track but I've updated F3 to version 2.0. Copied all the files from the archive to a game folder and still got kicked out of server. Double-checked everything and looks like I've done everything right. Maybe it uses Custom Shaders Patch or something like that to run? I don't use it

delete the mod folder completely, then download  again, maybe will work this time.
(09-23-2020, 02:54 AM)Cristiano Garcia Wrote:  
(09-22-2020, 05:54 PM)Ilya Krivokhizhin Wrote:  I have the same problem. I know it's usually because of the outdated car or track but I've updated F3 to version 2.0. Copied all the files from the archive to a game folder and still got kicked out of server. Double-checked everything and looks like I've done everything right. Maybe it uses Custom Shaders Patch or something like that to run? I don't use it

delete the mod folder completely, then download  again, maybe will work this time.

Thanks but I've tried that already - didn't work. Really weird thing. I also reinstalled the car several times, just dragged the archive onto a Content Manager and the installtion went smoothly.But still not working