Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTube streams down
?
Not sure if recent updates have broken something?
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
All seem to be titled.
[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]Sim Racing System Live Stream [/color]
[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]Makes it hard to find a stream a day or 2 later.[/color]

[quote pid='41114' dateline='1598548890']
All seem to be titled.
[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]Sim Racing System Live Stream [/color]
[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]Makes it hard to find a stream a day or 2 later.[/color]
[/quote]
Something is wrong here, since this new season started only 5 races has been streamed
But, for example, in the 1 hour GT3 Euro race of yesterday evening, SRS TV was in the server but the stream wasn't done
In the last stream there's also a bot (i hope) spamming an website that seems to be something not really related to simracing lol
Lets try again
They all seen to be titled
SIM RACING SYSTEM LIVE STREAM
Makes it hard to find a race after a day or two.
After one week, on the youtube channel there are only seven races
But yes, the strangest thing is that, like i said in the previous post, SRS TV is in the server
Also in the homepage there's an "Offline stream" of the Praga R1 of the last season, so there's something wrong with the streams
I think something is going wrong with the youtube stream because in the twitter account you can see the updated steams but there isn't any video.