Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from england
Hi everyone.
I have just started assetto corsa having come from gt sport. Although I rate safety before speed I found gt sport was just rammers who kept ruining races. Tried acc on console and then found mod scene on AC and realized how good it is.
Hopefully my driving and racecraft will improve with realistic car physics and apologies in advance if I make a mistake that hurts anyone's race.
Look forward to the racing
(08-27-2020, 01:33 PM)StevenĀ Strevett Wrote:  Hi everyone.
I have just started assetto corsa having come from gt sport. Although I rate safety before speed I found gt sport was just rammers who kept ruining races. Tried acc on console and then found mod scene on AC and realized how good it is.
Hopefully my driving and racecraft will improve with realistic car physics and apologies in advance if I make a mistake that hurts anyone's race.
Look forward to the racing
Hi Steven,

I think that with your attitude you will be just fine. I've only been around for about a month, but I've found that most people understand that things happen. I don't think too many people get really upset unless they think that what you did was deliberate. There is no room for rammers, but definitely room for people learning. Never quit a race as you may be surprised at how often positions change at the back of the pack.

Enjoy!
Jason